Rainwater Pump Specifications
The HydroForce Series 3 is an electronically-controlled, pressure-sensitive, submersible, centrifugal roto-dynamic pump with no reciprocating parts.
- Pressure-sensitive (demand) pump which turns itself off until there is a demand for water.
- Max head (nominal) 35 metres, pump pressure at outlet 3.5 bar.
- Dry-run Protection: when no water is detected for 8 seconds, the pump is turned off by the printed circuit board (PCB) in order to protect the motor and pump from burning out. Automatic reset after a period of 30 minutes. If water is still not detected, subsequent reset periods are 1.5 hours, 3 hours, 7 hours, 12 hours, 24 hours then back to the beginning of the cycle. Additionally, a thermal switch, not connected to the PCB, turns the pump off when motor overheats. It resets when cool which make take several hours.
- New: Inlet cartridge filter, inlet strainer and output pipe connector are factory-fitted and the seals tested to ensure proper running of the pump.
- Guaranteed for 2 years.
- Electricity consumption 800 watts at 220-240 Volts AC 50 Hz (requires 10 or 13 amp fuse and RCD mains socket). Connection cable 10m H07RN-F.
- Inlet port to the non-removable filter 1 inch (25mm) female BSP. Output port 1 inch (25mm) female BSP provided with push-fit connector for 1 inch (25mm) MDPE pipe (1 ¼ inch (32mm) connector option by special order).
- Dimensions L 565 W 185 H 260 mm, weight 13.1 kgs Putting Your Rainwater Harvesting System Together
Step 1: Connect your rainwater downpipe to the Ecosure underground water filter via underground pipework.
Step 2: Using the other 4" outlet on the underground water filter, connect this to your Ecosure underground water tank using one of the pre-moulded 4" outlets in the tank (this will need to be drilled out).
Step 3: Drill a hole near the top of water tank and feed the rainwater pipe into the tank.
Step 4: Before lowering your water pump into the water tank you should connect the rainwater pipe to the water pump.
Step 5: Run the rainwater pipe to where want to put your garden tap