Easy HYDRO Rainwater Harvesting System 3500 litre
Rainwater Harvesting - Even easier rainwater harvesting system for collecting rainwater and reusing it in your garden. Ideal for watering the garden or cleaning your patio.
£1,542.00£1,285.00 ex VAT
The Ecosure 3500 litre Rainwater Harvesting Tank is an automatic rainwater harvesting system which is used for collecting and supplying water on demand for both Domestic and Commercial use.
This system consist of an industrial strength MDPE (Medium Density Polyethylene) tank complete with pipe work connections, submersible pump, water filter. This system offers great savings on main water consumption and help towards the environment.
Why Ecosure Rainwater Harvesting Tanks?
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- Made from rotationally molded one piece MDPE (Medium Density Polyethylene)
- Uses UK standard 4" in/outlets
- Neck ring included
Easy HYDRO System Includes
- 3500 Rainwater harvesting tank
- 35m head submersible water pump
- 25m of rainwater harvesting pipe
- Pump connectors
- Garden tap and connections
- Roll of PTFE Tape
Upto 4" Outlet
Rainwater Pump Specifications
The HydroForce Series 3 is an electronically-controlled, pressure-sensitive, submersible, centrifugal roto-dynamic pump with no reciprocating parts.
- Pressure-sensitive (demand) pump which turns itself off until there is a demand for water.
- Max head (nominal) 35 metres, pump pressure at outlet 3.5 bar.
- Dry-run Protection: when no water is detected for 8 seconds, the pump is turned off by the printed circuit board (PCB) in order to protect the motor and pump from burning out. Automatic reset after a period of 30 minutes. If water is still not detected, subsequent reset periods are 1.5 hours, 3 hours, 7 hours, 12 hours, 24 hours then back to the beginning of the cycle. Additionally, a thermal switch, not connected to the PCB, turns the pump off when motor overheats. It resets when cool which make take several hours.
- New: Inlet cartridge filter, inlet strainer and output pipe connector are factory-fitted and the seals tested to ensure proper running of the pump.
- Guaranteed for 2 years.
- Electricity consumption 800 watts at 220-240 Volts AC 50 Hz (requires 10 or 13 amp fuse and RCD mains socket). Connection cable 10m H07RN-F.
- Inlet port to the non-removable filter 1 inch (25mm) female BSP. Output port 1 inch (25mm) female BSP provided with push-fit connector for 1 inch (25mm) MDPE pipe (1 ¼ inch (32mm) connector option by special order).
- Dimensions L 565 W 185 H 260 mm, weight 13.1 kgs
Putting Your Rainwater Harvesting System Together
Step 1: Connect your rainwater downpipe to the Ecosure underground water filter via underground pipework.
Step 2: Using the other 4" outlet on the underground water filter, connect this to your Ecosure underground water tank using one of the pre-moulded 4" outlets in the tank (this will need to be drilled out).
Step 3: Drill a hole near the top of water tank and feed the rainwater pipe into the tank.
Step 4: Before lowering your water pump into the water tank you should connect the rainwater pipe to the water pump.
Step 5: Run the rainwater pipe to where want to put your garden tap