- Traditionally, if two pumps were required you purchased two
separate pumps. Save money choose a twin pump.
- Front nozzle holsters are optional at no extra cost where space
to the side of the pump is limited.
- Pumping speed options for diesel: 50/50, 50/70, 50/90, 70/70,
70/90, 90/90L/min. Standard set up low speed on left, hi speed
on right. Adblue® pumping speed 40L/min. B100 Biodiesel 60 or
- Choose 50 for cars/vans, 70 trucks, 90L/min for artics/plant
vehicles, you can fill a van at the same time you fill an earth
mover, or you can fill an artic with Diesel & Adblue®, as you can
choose Adblue® 40L/min one side & diesel or B100 Biodeisel 60
or 80L/min the other. (Biodiesel options same price as diesel).
- Dual display option, if space permits you can pull up to the front
or back of the pump & see the amount being dispensed.
Please Call For Price On 01763 261 781
With the introduction of the latest fuels such as biodiesel &
Adblue® it has become more necessary for anyone who
dispenses fuel to require more than one pump to dispense two
different fuels or the same fuel at two different speeds.