These premium double IBC bunds with frame & cover provide an all-weather external storage solution for 1000L IBCs. Heavy duty MDPE bunds are protected from rainwater & contamination. The lightweight, sturdy frame is constructed from 26.9mm galvanised tubing to ensure corrosion protection & is easy to assemble on site. Roof supports, made from 1.5mm galvanised sheet, prevent rainwater pooling.
The weather resistant cover is manufactured from heavy duty 560gsm PVC, fully hemmed with eyelets every 500mm all round. Two high quality front zips can be opened quickly. Heavy duty side release buckles & webbing roll ups ensure ease of access. The frame provides 400mm clearance, plenty of room for pumps or monitoring equipment.
IBC Dimesions Bund Height 555mm Overall Height 2060mm Width 1300mm Length 2500mm Grid 1200 x 1200mm PE (x2) Material MDPE Capacity 1100 litresStorage Basics
- IBC bunds must be sited on a flat, level concrete base
- Clearly label individual containers with details of what they contain and any hazard they pose;
- Label storage areas with details of what can be stored in them;
- Fit warning signs, for example appropriate hazardous substances symbols (pictograms), at access points to dedicated stores;
- Store different materials separately so they can’t mix if there’s a leak (it’s easier to deal with a spill of just one material than a mixture); this may be a legal requirement for some substances - see information from the HSE;
- Only keep the minimum working quantity of materials on site;
- Protect storage from extremes in weather whenever possible, for example sunlight, frost;
- Keep storage areas away, or isolated, from on site drainage, surface waters and groundwater and vehicle routes.