Wall hung water butts are suitable for structurally sound, unrendered brick walls only. Please ensure that you drill into brickwork when installing, not into the mortar.
Water butt details
- Various colours available
- Manufactured from high quality MDPE
- 4'' vented lid
- ½'' BSP brass outlet
Water butt benefits
- Weather and impact resistant
- Opaque plastic reduces algae growth in sunlight
- Robust, heavy duty product; industrial strength
- Colour samples available upon request
- Rotationally moulded for strength and durability
- 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects
Wall hung water butts are suitable for structurally sound, un-rendered brick walls only.£162.00
Please ensure that you drill into brickwork when installing, not into the mortar.
£135.00 ex VAT
- Estimated delivery: 3-7 working days.
- Shipping charges: Prices include a delivery cost of £23.95 +VAT Collection available, call for details.
Space Saving and Compact Water Butt - Wall Hung so its easy to use and access. Comes with a bottom outlet
These water butts come fitted, as standard, with an 4" screw down lid and ½" BSP outlet for easy connections for a tap and piping.
Where do I fix a downpipe connecter? The sides of the water butt have been left blank for you to drill and install a downpipe diverter where ever you like. !!<
Wall Mounted Water Butt Dimensions
|Access||4'' vented lid|
|Capacity||105 litres / 23 gallon|