|Lets Talk Water Tanks|
At Ecosure we manufacture a wide range of water storage tanks in all different sizes, shapes and styles. We supply to commercial, agricultural and farming sectors, holiday and caravan parks, industrial and general businesses who require large amounts of water. We also supply to domestic households and can advise on a suitable rainwater harvesting system that suits your personal requirements. We have specially trained technical team who will be more than happy with talking and advising you. Our water tanks are divided into having the option for above ground tanks and below ground tanks both in which both are popular, however it comes down to customer preference and requirements. Let's Talk Underground Tanks
Our underground tanks come in a potable and non-potable version and start at 280 litres right up to 15,000 Litres. Each tank is made using High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) and is made with extra strength and durability. Our Ecosure Underground tanks are great for rainwater harvesting and ideal to maximize the space you have to save as much water as you require. Once an underground tank is properly installed it has very little maintence and can be used to feed your garden and used for other home uses such as flushing the toilet. Collecting rainwater can really save you lots of money which you would normally rely on the mains for which could really up your water bills.Advantages to Underground Tanks
Disadvantages of Underground Tanks
- Underground tanks can be installed safely and securely underground where they are hidden and not an eye sore to the landscape.
- Because they are underground, they maintain a cool steady water temperature. Having a natural protection again the weather and temperature above.
- They can be installed under lawns or patios.
- Because they are hidden, they are unlikely to suffer vandalism.
- Ideal for emergency water when required in a fire.
- Reduce your need to use mains water.
- Save you money on water altogether.
- Installation costs can be expensive
- Can be difficult to maintain if tank is not properly installed or damaged
- More labour Intensive