Wall hung water butts are suitable for structurally sound, unrendered brick walls only. Please ensure that you drill into brickwork when installing, not into the mortar.
Water butt details
- Various colours available
- Manufactured from high quality MDPE
- 4'' vented lid
- ½'' BSP brass outlet
Water butt benefits
- Weather and impact resistant
- Opaque plastic reduces algae growth in sunlight
- Robust, heavy duty product; industrial strength
- Colour samples available upon request
- Rotationally moulded for strength and durability
- 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects
Wall hung water butts are suitable for structurally sound, un-rendered brick walls only. £150.00
Please ensure that you drill into brickwork when installing, not into the mortar.
£125.00 ex VAT
- Estimated delivery time: 3-7 working days
- Shipping charges: Prices include a delivery cost of £23.95 +VAT Collection available, call for details.
Wall Mounted Water Butt
Ecosure water butts are rotationally moulded, giving strength and stability to make Ecosure Water Butts ideal for all surroundings.
All Ecosure tanks are manufactured from high grade polyethylene, they also have a high impact strength and the latest UV stabilisation packages.
These water butts come fitted, as standard, with an 4" screw down lid and ¾" BSP outlet for easy connections for a tap and piping.
Wall Mounted Water Butt Dimensions
|Access||4'' vented lid|
|Capacity||105 litres / 23 gallon|